SISA Information Security counts on all interns to be knowledgeable and committed to following the fundamentals of professional ethics, including but not limited to: being punctual, communicating any timeline delays with the team leader, presenting yourself properly according to what the job entails, and complying to the company’s dress code. Interns are expected to follow the hierarchy of authority within the organization and comply with its rules and processes.
While under the internship program, the intern will be completing the following tasks and responsibilities:
1. He / She will perform tests, requirement gathering, record results, technical analysis of data and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) with guidance.
2. Ability to work on any framework, language, and technology.
3. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
4. Keen to learn and explore new concepts and technologies.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Successful applicants for Developer at SISA Information Security should bring mark sheets, latest CV, certifications, letters of recommendation, and other documents supporting your application.
2. Fresh graduates and those pursuing their degree are welcome to apply.
SISA is a pioneer in the Synergistic Security Framework, a concept that results in the reduction of compliance cost and improvement in security posture. With global delivery centers in the US, Central Europe, Middle East, and Asia, SISA has three broad offerings, namely assurance services, training, and products. Started in 2003, SISA is a Forensics Driven Cybersecurity firm providing payment & information security assurance services, training, and products to over 2,000 customers across the globe. SISA is a QSA-C for the PCI SSC since 2007 and over the years we have built our expertise in the Payments security space. They are an authorized assessor for various payments standard and are listed as a PCI QSA, PCI ASV, PA-QSA, P2PE-QSA, PCI PFI, 3DS Assessor, and VISA Approved PCI PIN Security Assessor.