Content Writing Internship
ImpactGuru values employee’s integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Interns are considered an official part of the organization, and should, therefore, behave and work ethically within the company’s premises. Interns should dress appropriately and come to work on time at all times. For days where you can’t make it to your schedule, inform your supervisor ahead of time. Abide by the company rules and policies and respect everyone in the organization, no matter what their position is.
The following will be the responsibilities of successfully hired interns:
1. Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
3. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
6. Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
7. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
8. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Successful applicants for Content Writing at ImpactGuru should bring and submit a copy of their report card (or mark sheets), latest resume, recommendation letters, certificates, and other supporting documents.
2. The internship program of ImpactGuru is open to students pursuing their graduation or fresh graduates. If you believe you are qualified, feel free to submit your application.
ImpactGuru, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. Impact Guru has already helped mobilize Rs. 150 cr/US $20mm via crowdfunding along with its partners. Impact Guru was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. They are a tech-for-good platform that provides complete crowdfunding solutions to empower individuals, NGOs and social enterprises to raise funds for medical emergencies, personal needs, creative projects or any social cause - be it big or small. They aim to bring together generosity with a need to maximize people's potential to do good.